r

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Celebrity Sightings!

I was sitting at McAlister's Deli in Owasso, Oklahoma for lunch with my coworkers. When all of a sudden two familiar faces walk by our table and towards the door. I look up, and sure enough it looked like Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks! I start to tap (literally slap) Nancy's arm who is sitting next to me to see if it really was them. My coworkers turn around and were like, "Yeah, thats Garth Brooks." I didn't want to seem like a stalker, so I didn't chase them down the parking lot on their way out, but I thought it was so awesome that I saw them! I wish I was able to get an autograph and picture! I'll be sure to keep my eye out the next time I am in the Owasso area! Wow.. that's my excitement for the day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Schmitz said...

Yea, evidently they are around Owasso & Claremore a lot. I hear from my dad they go to Stillwater Mill in Claremore.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Belghast said...

Got here off a search on "Owasso" from google blogsearch. I've seen Garth several times in town but never Trisha. Alot of times on the weekend you can see Garth running around town in dirty coveralls and a beat up OSU baseball cap. Seen him in Radio Shack and Atwoods this way so I am assuming thats his "working on the house" attire :)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home