r

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Wonderful Invention of IPOD!

OK, let me make myself clear. I promised myself that I would not breakdown and join the bandwagon to buy the ever popular Apple IPOD. At least not until I can get one for 30 dollars at the Mall. What can I say, I'm a bargain shopper and refuse to pay full price! I've received quite a few good deals thinking this way.

Well, I broke my promise and bought a Video IPOD. The reason is, we are flying to Orlando and Las Vegas next month. Both in the span of two weeks - thats alot of flying. So, to keep myself occupied while in flight, I bought an IPOD! For those of you who know me, I've never flown before and need all the help I can get!

Now that we have the IPOD, we can't live without it! Our friend Cory bought me an IPOD Car FM Transmitter/Charger thing so the commute to work is filled with GREAT music w/o commercials! Even listening to it at work helps the day seem less stressful! We now can say that the IPOD was a great investment and is highly recommended for those of you who commute to work and are able to listen while at work. The Video is pretty cool too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home